Who We Are
Edgewater Federal Solutions is well known for its unique combination of high caliber technological expertise and caring client relationships. We focus not just on the bottom line, but on providing solutions that completely fulfill your needs and mission. Our ISO certified small business offers government IT services on a competitive par with much larger companies, but at more reasonable costs.
What gives us (and you) the edge? Our people. Learn more.
Edgewater Federal Solutions, the lead for the Energy Research Alliance (ERA) team, is pleased to announce that our team is among those selected by the Energy Information Administration (EIA) for its new Omnibus Procurement 4 (EOP IV). This is a five year IDIQ contract with a ceiling price of $285M. The scope covers a wide spectrum of support services including Program Management, Survey Operations, Energy Analysis and Modeling, Information Technology Support, Product/Service Development Production and Marketing, and Organizational Support for EIA.
- Edgewater certifications and appraisals now include ISO 9001:2008, CMMI for Services level 3 and CMMI for Development level 3
- Edgewater on Winning Team as a Prime Contractor supporting NNSA
- Edgewater wins O&M Contract in Carlsbad, NM
- Edgewater successfully completes IV&V study for GPO
- Edgewater praised for ATF support